Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chil


My new favorite place to study is the Memorial Hall - the cute couple is just a bonus. The cutest thing about them? Every once and a while he'd lean over and kiss her on the cheek. *sigh* Love.


THE NATIVITY! Gotta love it. And the temple in the background! ;)
Thank you for the BLUE SKY, Utah.
Great conversation with the man at the desk:
"How are you?"
"Good!"
"I know you are! That's why you're here!"
*laugh*
*checks recommend* "Are you happy?
*big smile* Very!
"You always are when you're righteous."
"I know, it's fantastic, isn't it?"
"Sure is. You know, I used to think adults were perfect...and now I know they aren't."
*thinks a bit* "Really? I still think that, but that's good to know." *smile*
*smile/laugh* "Enjoy your youth!"
"I will, just for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment