Thursday, August 8, 2013

IT'S BRANDON!

So I was flipping through my Facebook feed when I saw that Brandon Sanderson was going to be in Spokane, TONIGHT! I called and texted Brad a million times and told him he HAAAAAD TO GO. He was more than willing and took all of our books with him. Here he is with our favorite author!!


How awesome is that?! I'm DYING that I was out of town for it! I would be. THE ONE TIME HE COMES TO SPOKANE! I can't believe it. I was SOOOO excited that Brad was able to go. Brad said it was awesome to meet him. Really nice to his fans and super nerdy. Everything you want in your fantasy author, right? I look forward to the day when I can meet him, too, but in the mean time, his autographed books (and personalized messages!) will have to do. 

If you haven't ever read any of his books, we recommend them ALL! Elantris is really great, but so is Warbreaker! AND THE MISTBORN TRILOGY IS MY FAVORITE! And the first installment of the Stormlight Archive, The Way of Kings, is seriously amazing (but super long). He's one of those rare authors that can build characters and worlds that automatically suck you in and make you wish you could never leave.

I could go on, but I don't think I will. :)

love-the grants-

No comments:

Post a Comment