Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to WA already

I was SO sad to leave Texas. We were only there for so long but had such a great time. I hope I can see everyone again soon. I'm already looking forward to Hans coming back in two years! Time with family is loud, full of laughter and love and just heaven. I miss you guys! Thanks for flying us down there.

She loves stealing Hans's seat to watch TV. Hahaha.
I'm pretty sure she was eating a kit-kat here, but maybe her mouth was a little full. Haha.
Happy face. :)
 

She loves Otter Pops!
She moves so fast, it's amazing I ever got a clear picture of her.

Pinochle.

She saw Uncle Brad get his laptop over and was his best friend for the next 10 minutes.
 

 Hilarious picture! Ian was over playing with Ava, and I looked at him and said, "I bet I could fit into your pants." And he was like, "There is no way. Your butt is 7 times bigger than mine." And Mom was like, "You guys should try it. I would die laughing!" So we switched! And what do you know, they fit! We could hardly breathe we were laughing so hard. There you have it folks. We can wear each others' pants.


Ava is Hans's best friend! Hahaha.
Grandma reading "Grandma and Me" to Ava. When Mom read "Grandma," Ava would turn around, point to Mom and say, "Da!" It was pretty dang cute.


My tied-for-first favorite person in the whole world.
Back to WA we go. Brad left his drivers' license at the Spokane airport, but when we called security they said he'd be okay to fly and to just come a couple hours early to get some "extra security clearance." We left earlier than we had wanted, and the extra security consisted of looking at his credit card, school IDs and looking at my license to make sure I was his wife. It took all of 2 minutes. Too bad we came too early and didn't get to stay an extra day!

Gorgeous sky!
Mt. Rainer made for a beautiful picture.
Dead tired at 10:30, waiting for our plane to board. We got home at midnight. We were zombies!

Last minute homework. :)
We miss Texas already.

always -the grants-

No comments:

Post a Comment