Saturday, October 8, 2011

Spokompton.

I think it's about time we start this up again! It's way fun to look back on pics. A lot of things have happened since I last posted, so hopefully I can play catch up since I've been TAKING pictures (for the most part). To start us off, I'll do one from today.

There's a wonderful little saying here from Spokane that goes something like, "You're never two blocks away from the ghetto." Considering that we're kind of in the ghetto, I can attest that this statement is TOTALLY true. We love it. The late night cop sirens (nothing sounds as safe as that, right?), cars with an insane amount of bass blaring their systems up as they drive past, the sketchy looking people, the bus stops. It's great.

ANYWAYS. Brad and I were at Pita Pit (our favorite place ever) the other day, and saw this guy painting this mural. I thought it was great and had to stop by again and snap a few pics whilst he was unawares. It's so Spokompton, I love it.



Until next time.

love-suzi-

No comments:

Post a Comment